Safety SupervisorReliable Paving
Immediate opening for the position of
for well established construction business. We are in need of an energetic person with a valid Texas driver’s license and clean driving record to drive job sites.
• Must have OSHA training.
• Certified to teach OSHA 10 hour classes.
• Must be able to spot potentially dangerous activities and/or tools/equipment.
• Must be able to take legible notes and pictures and/or video.
• Must be able to conduct safety meetings.
• Must have valid Texas driver’s license.
• Bi-lingual a plus.
• Full time position, 40 hours plus varying overtime.
• $2,500.00 signing bonus.
• Paid health/dental/vision insurance
With over 30 years of experience in asphalt and concrete repair and renovation, we have the expertise to provide for all your paving needs. Offering services ranging from new construction to total property rehabilitation, we bring careful craftsmanship, attentive service and outstanding performance to every project – regardless of size.