Logistics/Forwarder/Customer Service Position Needed.1 trade logistics
Logistics/Forwarder/Customer Service Position Needed.
This position is for local residents only.
*Work in a team environment supporting domestic shipments through sourcing carriers, negotiating rates, scheduling appointments, tracking and tracing shipments in transit, setting up new carriers in the system, problem solving, managing issues and organizing and delivering quotes.
*Work closely with Operations to ensure proper handling of customer's freight and documentation.
*Strong computer skills and able to work promptly and efficiently on MS Office, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
*Assumes other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
-Strong customer service skills.
-Good phone etiquette.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
- Ability to multi-task.
- History of self-management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Consistent attendance history at previous jobs.
- Documentation Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
-Bilingual a plus