CORPORTE FOOD SAFETY SPECIALISTVILLAGE FARMS
Corporate Food Safety Specialist- perform a variety of food safety tasks
· Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
· Good communication skills
o Written and spoken
· Ability to follow directions and procedures
· Able to work independently without direct onsite supervision
· Attention to detail
· Working knowledge of computers, data entry will be required.
· Occasional Travel between sites will be required
Full-time position with competitive benefits package which includes: health, life and STD insurance & 401k
Our beautiful indoor gardens provide everything the plant needs just when they need it. Inside our greenhouses our plants enjoy cozy temperatures year round and don’t have to experience bad weather, disease or pests. This makes for happy plants and the best tasting fruit and vegetables all year long.
We search the world over for the best tasting varieties that are bred using traditional cross breeding methods to grow in our all glass greenhouses. This means we are proud to say we are GMO Free. Look for the Texas Grown and BC Grown seals on each of our exclusive flavorful ripened on-the-vine varieties. Village Farms is on the cutting edge of environmentally friendly and highly sustainable farming that enables us to grow more food naturally, 365 days a year.