Looking to Make a Positive Impact?
Work with the SBA to Support Disaster Relief Efforts
Community members who have been affected by the (COVID-19) Novel Coronavirus need you! The Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas Office of Disaster Assistance has an ongoing need for passionate professionals to work in temporary full-time positions that support efforts to provide disaster relief loans. We are looking for driven, compassionate professionals who are:
HIRING DEDICATED LEGAL ASSISTANTS
- Prepare and/or review legal or loan documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to assist individual borrowers with residential and/or business loans.
- Perform clerical functions, which include answering inquiries promptly, handling sensitive information securely and professionally, and dealing with controversial issues tactfully.
- Present information clearly and professionally, produce well-written grammatically correct, error-free materials, and contact colleagues or external customers regarding inquiries.
- Use computer and other electronic equipment and software applications to produce written reports, spreadsheets, emails, and other documents or reports.
- Preparing legal documents and reviewing for completeness (or processing) loan and/or real estate documents.
This position onsite role and you will report to the Fort Worth TX facility.
GS 6 - Base hourly rate of $20.30 - $30.45 Overtime rate
GS 7 - Base hourly rate of $22.56- $33.84 Overtime rate
Please submit resume via USAJOBS.GOV
Legal Assistant apply to Vacancy Number 595268800
EOE/Veterans must submit DD-214