Under the supervision of field foremen, additional workers qualified to add to our existing team will be engaged in hardscaping, irrigation or grounds-keeping activities such as sodding, mulching, planting and maintaining ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers and lawns. Practicing horticulture. Residential irrigation and landscape installation and maintenance, sodding and cultivating lawns, or planting and pruning trees and shrubs. Follow operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- On-time solid work history
- Sound judgment and a history of working well in a supervised team environment
- Attention to details, high energy and good learning skills
- Ability to work outdoors in any extreme environment and lift objects weighing 50-80 pounds
- Valid Texas Driver's License a plus
- Associates or bachelor's degree in horticulture a plus, but not essential
- Pass background check with no felonies
We offer an array of employee benefits, including: Dental, Vision & Life insurance Partial health care reimbursement Vacation/Personal time off
Immediate need; Flexible start date. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. A drug screening will be completed before hire.