Shuttle DriverSouthwest Master Fleet
Southwest Master Fleet is looking for a part time shuttle driver to run semis and/or trailers from our customers' lot to our maintenance facility. You may also be required to run for parts. Hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 2 pm.
Successful completion of a Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check is required.
Qualifications/Competencies: A Valid CDL license is required Clean driving record Minimum of two years industry experience.
Shuttle Driver Job Duties:
• Transport guests or students from assigned places such as airports, hotels or educational campuses to predefined destinations
• Provide passengers with information on where they will need to disembark and how they can get further transportation from there
• Assist passengers in loading and unloading their luggage and help disabled or elderly passengers in climbing up shuttle bus steps
• Drive shuttle bus on predefined route, by charting out best possible route on maps or GPS
• Ascertain that shuttle bus is cleaned at the end of each “drop time” and fuelled up properly at the end of the day
• Perform preventative and general maintenance on bus by ensuring that vehicular fluids are topped up and tire pressure is accurate
• Change tires in the event of punctures or tire bursts and ensure that spare tires are in good condition
• Assist in washing shuttle buses and ensure that they are ready at the designated time each day
• Greet passengers and engage them in conversation in a bid to make them feel welcomed
• Turn in lost / found items to the shuttle service company and keep a lookout for suspicious activities on the bus