Forklift Operator / Material HandlerRyder Systems, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX Full time
Posted on March 2, 2018
Forklift Operator / Material Handler
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for general warehouse functions to include, but not limited to, receiving, shipping, picking product both full pallet and case pick.
- Palletize / hand stack product.
- Demonstrate the ability to safely operate material handling equipment (walkie rider, sit-down forklift) in a warehouse environment (10 hour shifts)
- Assist in cycle counting and physical inventories as required.
- Assist in researching inventory discrepancies as required.
- Operates WMS (warehouse management system) devices.
- Actively participate in safety and cost saving programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have basic math skills- adding, subtracting, division and multiplication.
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs. periodically.
- Ability to recognize and read location codes, date codes and product codes.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment in addition to working productively.
- Must be able to work overtime as required (daily and weekends)
- Must pass background and drug screening.
- Ryder is a Fortune 500 company with many benefits that include, Medical insurance , 401k and Stock Share