Assistant ManagerRichmark Properties
Richmark Properties is looking for an assistant manager for 240 units in Bedford. Leasing experience on an "A" class property required. Bonus Compensation program Retirement 401k plan Full Health Benefits Paid Vacation and Time Off Rent Discounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service to our residents.
- Works closely with the Community Manager to effectively manage activities such as leasing, resident retention, and customer service.
- Collects rent from residents and posts in Resman software.
- Contacts delinquent residents or sends late notices and eviction notices; follows proper procedure if rent is not received within a specified period of time.
- Performs leasing activities, including generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet inquiries, greeting prospective residents, touring prospective residents, qualifying prospects, and closing the sale by obtaining rental application and deposit.
- Assumes the duties of the Community Manager in case of the Community Manager's absence.
- Knowledge and compliance with community rental information and Federal, State and Local Fair Housing guidelines - Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to residents, co-workers, and vendors
- Experience with Resman a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer.