CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT/ FLEET MECHANICReliable Paving
Immediate opening for an experienced
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT/ FLEET MECHANIC
for a construction company with more than 30 years in business. Onsite mechanic shop.
Requirements for construction/heavy equipment/fleet mechanic:
• Must have valid Texas drivers license.
• A working knowledge of the maintenance and repair of a variety of general and special gas and diesel construction/heavy equipment.
• At least 2+ years experience
• Must have own tools.
• Safe use and care of tools.
• Preventative maintenance.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal direction.
• Perform duties assigned by shop manager and other management.
• Bilingual a plus.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, bend, lift, carry, squat, climb, hear and see.
• Regularly required to drive company truck. Will be sent out on calls to jobsites.
• Good pay and paid health/dental/vision benefits.
• $2,500.00 sign on bonus.
Apply in Person
RELIABLE PAVING INC.
1903 N Peyco
Arlington, TX 76001