Production Assembler - Amusement Crane Machines Sign on Bonus!
The Sugarloaf Experience #sugarloafmagenta #thefunjob
Come enjoy work with the premier coast-to-coast amusement vending/entertainment kiosk operator in the nation. Sugarloaf has proudly defined front-end retail, restaurant and grocery family entertainment with over 50,000 machines in more than 15,000 locations across the country. If you want to be part of a team where diversity is the future and employees are valued, appreciated and included come join us as we strive for a better tomorrow…Together!
We're happy you're here!
At NEN We are serious about fun! Join us! Earn a $350.00 sign on bonus.........
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include but is not limited to the following:
- Assemble and disassemble cranes and vending machines
- Assemble, label and package a variety of assemblies, sub-assemblies following established procedures and complete all necessary paperwork
- Rotate through a variety of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a cell/team environment
- Use small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers and pliers as well as various common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools
- Operate automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment, as well as basic test equipment
- Quality checks own work for proper assembly; may use measurement devices and meters
- Communicate with management the status of parts, equipment and any other matters that might have an impact on their job
- Follow safety procedures, know emergency protocols, exits and rally points
- Regular, reliable attendance required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Prior experience in mechanical assembly and or wood shop production preferred
- Must be able to stand for up to (10) ten hours per day
- Ability to work over time when needed
- Ability to regularly bend, stoop, and lift or move up to 50lbs
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing
- Ability to listen to understand information through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Job requires flexibility and open to change due to considerable variety in the workplace
- Successfully pass a pre-employment fit for duty physical
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required at time of hire
- Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation pay, sick time, and 9 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
*eligibility may vary based on job type
Pay rate $16.00/hr
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.