Call Center Team Lead - SMBMcClatchy Call Center
The SMB Inside Sales Representative drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, following the Core 4+ Sales Process; understanding their needs (both current and desired) and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. SMB Sales Representatives understand our solutions and have the ability to effectively show they drive results for our customers.
The SMB Inside Sales Representative drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, following the Core 4+ Sales Process; understanding their needs (both current and desired) and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. SMB Inside Sales Representatives understand our solutions and have the ability to effectively show they drive results for our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retain and grow current account base.
- Prospect and acquire new business utilizing the Core 4+ Sales Process
- Conduct Client Impact Assessments
- Develop results based solutions
- Present and close templated proposals
- Work with sales assistant team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Meet KPI’s established by management
- Utilize SalesForce as a Predictive and Collaborative tool
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in all training sessions as scheduled by management
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field, or Equivalent experience through work in marketing, sales or service is required.
1 - 3 years of sales experience preferred. Advertising/Media field desirable. Salesforce knowledge a plus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be highly professional and present outstanding and positive image for company with dress, speech, behavior, action and communication.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent grammatical, spelling, and editing skills.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Accustomed to working in an environment where workflow and activities are documented in technology tools.
- Highly ethical and confidential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Motivated and organized in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle high volume and deadline pressure every day.
- Proven skills in professional business communication and time management.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Visually oriented with graphic design, composition and color knowledge.
- Able to effectively deal with customers and sales executives in a pleasant and helpful manner.
Excellent salary, bonuses and benefit available
McClatchy is an equal opportunity employer