Recruitment Sales Support Specialist
Join our forward-thinking advertising sales team as a Recruitment Sales Support Specialist for our Recruitment Advertising Sales Team.
Click here to learn a little about us: McClatchy
The Recruitment Sales Support Specialist is an expert on operational processes, understands how to efficiently navigate the workflow and is responsible for executing all of the administrative functions for the Recruitment Advertising Sales Team, in an organized and accurate fashion.
Location: We have a Sales Center located in Irving Texas. This position can work remotely, however, if located near Irving, you will benefit from a combination of working remotely and going into the Sales Center.
- Assist with booking ads in the front-end system and fulfillment in our back-end systems
- Act as primary contact to coordinate and fulfill compliance related recruitment advertisements
- This includes working directly with national agencies, law firms and companies of various sizes to fulfill their labor certification related advertising
- Research prospects and develop leads for Recruitment Sales Consultants
- Develop sales appointments through outbound calls and email processes
- Act as the main contact for ad production, processing creatives for advertisements and overall ensuring that advertising orders are fulfilled
- Work with both client accounts payable contacts and our internal finance and accounting department to process credit applications, assist with payments and ensure orders meet financial terms of release
- Pulls necessary proof of run materials and reporting on both print and digital advertising
- High School Diploma or GED
- Desire to engage in outbound calling and prospecting
- Highly observant and proactive with regards to areas of sales support
- Excellent Client communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced Google Drive and Microsoft Office skills
- Great attention to detail
- Maintains a positive attitude when faced with disappointment.
- Above and Beyond attitude toward general job performance
- Understands the importance of representing the company in a professional manner.
- College Education
- Have a good understanding of consultative sales
- Familiar with negotiation & closing sales tactics
- Understanding of the recruitment marketplace, highly desirable
- Is driven by competition and constant measurement against goals.
- Creative thinker able to offer ideas with regards to processes and procedures
- Firm comprehension of digital media capabilities and competition, highly desirable
- Brainworks, Salesforce.com or a similar CRM experience
- Wanted Analytics leads source experience
- Experience selling CareerBuilder.com, Monster.com, LinkedIn, or Indeed.com
- Experience in sales in Human Resources, Staffing and/or Digital Advertising or other B2B sales of an intangible product or service