Inside Sales Representative - Part timeMcClatchy
McClatchy has an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Media Consultant in our Center of Excellence Call Center. The successful candidate will drive growth for our clients by offering a variety of solutions to best fit the customer’s needs. The successful candidate will also be comfortable offering appropriate solutions for each of our different types of business categories.
- Understand client’s business needs typically in a one-contact close sale cycle to efficiently offer solutions, ensuring they receive their desired ROI
- Verify all aspects of the ad with the customer prior to placement for accuracy
- Manage relationship with clients to ensure they receive best-in-class service. Identify opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Follow credit policies and obtain pre-payment when necessary
- Service the clients if any post-sale issues occur
- After the contact, access other opportunities and follow procedures for handing off customer if a larger opportunity is identified
- Prospect potential opportunities and maintain relationships with existing classified accounts clients
- Identify and pursue prospects within opportunity categories
- Service clients across multiple markets and speak to their various value propositions
- Manages time to focus on outbound classifieds sales calls when not handling inbound
- Manages a quick sales cycle well
Is able to make an immediate connection with a client over the phone
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM
- Thrives in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to converse with multiple markets, manage various market value propositions, switch gears quickly
- Embraces change
- Publishing, advertising or media experience preferred.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience. Telemarketing sales experience preferred.
- High School - Required, College - Preferred
- Ability to work Monday - Friday; occasional Saturdays may be needed. Early evening hours required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and Google Office Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a part time position with competitive hourly pay and up to 28 hours per week.
This position will initially be based in our Fort Worth TX, Star-Telegram location and will be relocated to our new facility in Irving, TX.
We offer an excellent opportunity to start your Customer Services career.