Excelerate Digital - Automotive Account ExecutiveMcClatchy
The ideal candidate will be driven sales professional who can work independently with the support of a solid company behind you. You will have the ability to comprehend research data and use it to support marketing solutions presented. You will also have excellent presentation and strong closing skills, consistent follow through, be a team player, and enjoy the challenge of working in a very fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and sales targets.
What You Can Expect:
If you are experienced sales professional you will appreciate what we provide our team members to facilitate their success. You can expect:
- mentoring and coaching from our leadership team
- detailed new hire training
- ongoing sales and marketing training
- data on all products and services to support the sales process
- clear expectations and goals
- a lucrative incentive program, salary plus commission
- competitive yet supportive team environment.
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas of growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within the automotive industry and assigned geography.Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a thorough analysis.
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solutions.
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Target and build relationships with existing dealers and news dealers within the market
- Has a deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape.
Experience & Skills:
* Two years inside and/or outside sales with proven success or undergraduate degree with sales specialization.
* Media sales and a passion for Digital Advertising a must.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Knowledge and use of consultative sales practices.
* Utilize benefit based selling.
* Experience using SalesForce CRM or equivalent.
* The desire to help your customers succeed.
* Attention to detail.
* A good driving record and valid vehicle insurance.
Base + Uncapped Commission + full suite of benefits
Excelerate/McClatchy is an Equal Opportunity Employer