Machine OperatorM&M Manufacturing
M&M Manufacturing is a diversified sheet metal fabricator of round, rectangular, and spiral HVAC duct pipe and fittings for residential and commercial applications. As a leader in the sheet metal industry, we also offer products for roofing, ventilating, and architectural applications. From a two-person shop in 1958 to today's four technologically advanced manufacturing units, M&M has developed a reputation for reliability and service second to none.
M&M is hiring Machine Operators for both day and overnight shifts to set up, maintain and operate machinery in our HVAC and sheet metal manufacturing plants. Additional everyday tasks include lifting, carrying, and handling inventory and finished goods.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain a clean/safe work area.
- Use equipment and materials properly.
- Participate in safety training and meetings.
- Know and observe all quality standards at each assigned workstation.
- Report malfunctions and safety hazards to appropriate parties.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Operate roll formers and other machinery.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Assemble residential and commercial HVAC components.
- Box and package finished goods.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred but not required.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of diverse machinery and hand tools.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty.
- This includes, but is not limited to the ability to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
- Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Willing to work overtime whenever necessary.
- Physical demands include but not limited to standing and repetitive motion for long periods of time throughout a 10 hour shift, lifting and carrying 20 lbs (up to 50 lbs), and pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
M&M Manufacturing, Inc. offers Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Personal Days, Life Insurance, Disability, 401(k) & Profit Sharing, and Safety Shoe Reimbursement!
M&M Manufacturing, Inc. is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
M&M Manufacturing, Inc. is also an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our organization does not allow discrimination in hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.