A/R-A/P-HR and General Office AssistantIndian Industries
A/R-A/P-HR and General Office Assistant – 2years experience required
Indian Industries, LP – Arlington, TX
Indian Industries, LP is a family-owned, multi-national manufacturer of rubber and plastic products with headquarters located in Arlington, TX. We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable Specialistwith General Office Skillsto join our team.
Thisposition’sresponsibilities will include General front-office duties such as filing, phones andassisting the HR office with various employee-related issues. A/R and AP duties will include running various accounting software programs, posting both accounts payable and receivable, and assisting with month-end closing. This position will lend support to our operations abroad as well as in Texas to ensure that daily functions run accurately and effectively. A successful candidate must be familiar with all accounting procedures, enjoy working with numbers, have an excellent understanding of the accounting cycle and be willing to multi-task on a daily basis.
Employees of Indian Industries enjoy a business casual atmosphere and a team that is fun, energetic and takes pride in the success of the company. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Teledoc, as well as a 401k Plan.
Candidates with less than 2yearsexperience in A/R and/or A/P will not be considered!
Responsibilities and Duties (include but not limited to):
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly Customer Statements
- Cash receipts posting
- Communicate with customers as needed for collection follow-up
- Verify and enter vendor invoices for payment
- Maintain vendor files
- Assist as necessary with account reconciliations
- Assist in month-end reporting processes and procedures
- Assist with necessary data reporting
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Work with HR to assist with daily tasks
- General office duties
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2years experience in A/R and/or A/P is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work
- Excellent time management skills while maintaining flexibility to daily schedule changes
- Task oriented, with excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize workload
- Enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated team player - willing to cross-train
- Professional demeanor with ability to adapt to new or changing circumstances
- General working knowledge of QuickBooks Software
- Microsoft Office proficient including Excel and Word
Job Type: Full-Time Salary: $18 - $20/hour