Helicopter Rotor Blade Repair Technicians
Looking for a Change of Career?
IAC LTD, is seeking Helicopter Rotor Blade Repair Technicians. No Rotor Blade Experience required; training will be provided. Composite repair experience an advantage A minimum of 3 years of technical work history/background required.
1. Technical: Tear down, Clean, Repair, Assemble and Closeout Components:
- Tear down, clean, repair, assemble and closeout components
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, and availability of parts, supplies and tools.
- Able to effectively utilize all hand tools needed to execute inspection and repairs.
- Skilled on cleaning and stripping when required performing the repairs on blade components.
- Able to prepare and perform repair techniques for return to service of piece parts.
- Capable on assembly of finished product.
Excellent pay and benefits.
"IAC LTD is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status."