Licensed Residential Property Manager
Well-established Property Management Company based out of Arlington, TX seeking a Residential Property Manager to add to our team of managers.
AN ACTIVE TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- An active Texas Real Estate License
- The mentality of a team player
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Successful resident retention rates
- Mediating skills
- Ability to maintain occupancy goals
- Timely rent collection
- Ability to address tenant complaints in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask
Appfolio experience is a plus but not required.
Our Property Managers work as a team to ensure all of our Owners and Tenants needs are met.
We handle all aspects of Managing Rental Properties, from screening Tenants, handling Maintenance and Inspections, to negotiating and collecting rents.
We have been serving the area for over 40 years!
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, rotating weekends/evenings as an on-call agent for any maintenance emergencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year