GAYLORD SPECIALTY HEALTHCARE/GAYLORD HOSPITAL WALLINGFORD, CT Full-time Supply Chain / Logistics
Posted on May 9, 2023
Materials Handler - Wallingford
- To assure all supplies and equipment are received and distributed in accordance with proper and prudent practices.
- Receives, stores and distributes supplies and equipment utilized throughout the hospital. May process hospital orders under the direction of the department director or Team Leader.
- Monitors appropriate par levels for supplies stored at various locations and requisitions orders based on inventory levels.
- Prepares packages for shipping and completes the shipping process.
- Responsible for inventory and replenishment of specific Code Cart drawers.
- Processes all necessary documentation related to job duties.
- Assures all supplies are within manufacturer’s expiration date and removes supplies from inventory prior to expiration date.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of supply and inventory procedures. Proper lifting and handling techniques.
- Working knowledge of computer software utilized in the hospital
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and other incentives offered!
For more information and to apply on-line, please visit our website at gaylord.org/Careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V