Architectural / Project ManagerFranz Architects
Architectural / Project Manager
Ten year minimum experience required, licensure preferred but not required, bachelor's degree in architecture required. Coordinates all project efforts in order to ensure effective execution, prepares strategic plans, service as primary client liaison contact with clients to complete projects on schedule, within budget and with maximum client satisfaction, Oversees less experienced project managers, providing oversite and monitoring the work of less experienced project managers. Handles more complex projects. Responsible for coordination of all projects efforts. May act as team leader capacity in the absence of Manager. Bachelor's degree in architecture program, plus 10-15 year of experience required. Registered Architect preferred.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of multiple projects; prepares strategic plans for project success
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts both administrative and technical to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of office projects
- Primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to client satisfaction
- Coordinate and manage projects, ensuring that all deadlines, budget requirements and client expectations are met.
- Develop architectural designs and solutions in line with the objectives of our clients
- Provides leadership to Project Managers and Coordinators on projects and monitors project design development, task completion and monitors project budgets.
- Run the production floor, maintaining the workflow for the team
- Schedule projects, insuring that workloads are distributed in a way that will avoid conflict
- Reviews project billings with P.M. and accounting for consistency with contract terms and conditions
- Obtains formal approval from clients to move into next phase of work
- Coordinates and prepares project correspondence with the assistance of the Project Managers
- Lead project coordination and site meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor and sub-contractors
- Production of construction documentation using AutoCAD
- Ensure that Building Code, ADA and other legislation are adhered to during all stages of the construction process.