Refrigeration Engineer / DesignerFort-Worth, Texas Area Jobs
Cyntergy, AEC located in Tulsa, OK
Cyntergy seeks a Refrigeration Engineer/Designer to design refrigeration systems for new and remodelled retail stores and assist in refrigeration related construction administration.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Prepare code-compliant refrigeration construction documents including pipe sizing, circuit grouping, equipment selection, specifications and equipment layouts.
- Identify proper sequence of work and temporary connections required to coordinate the refrigeration installation with the construction schedule.
- Perform site visits & surveys for assessment.
- Troubleshoot refrigeration systems with accompanying engineering report.
Key skills for success in this role include:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with experience in refrigeration system design
- In lieu of B.S. degree 4 to 10 years of experience in refrigeration system design
- PE preferred but not required
- Competency in the use of AutoCAD (required) and Revit (preferred)
Competitive Salary & Benefits