Meter ReaderFort-Worth, Texas Area Jobs
Bermex has an immediate opening for motivated individuals to read utility meters in the City of Fort Worth Texas. The job involves reading and recording utility meters on an established route in Fort Worth. You must be able to work unsupervised in an outside environment, which involves walking long distances in all weather conditions.
The Essential Job Functions for Meter Readers:
- Responsible for carrying out assigned duties in the required time frame.
- Physical and environmental characteristics include climbing, stooping, reaching, standing and walking.
- Environmental conditions: The worker is - subject to working in an outside environmental dealing with conditions such as rain, snow, extreme heat and/or cold.
- Starting wage is $13.00 per hour plus incentives.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to lift 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Benefits include: health insurance, dental, vision & life ins., vacation & holidays, 401,000.
- Footwear and uniforms provided.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license.
- Bermex is a drug free workplace. A background investigation and drug screening will be conducted.
Bermex Inc is an Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.