Global Partnership CoordinatorFort-Worth, Texas Area Jobs
Travel Solutions International USA, LLC seeking:
Global Partnership Coordinator with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a major field of study in Public Policy and French or related field. Annual starting salary depends upon experience, but at least minimum prevailing wage requirement of $69,014 per year. 40 hour work week. U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident preferred.
Global Services on coordinating the following:
- assist with interpreting documents, discussions, processes with our foreign partners to implement client travel programs with TSI USA clients and clients of TSI Agency Partners;
- build solid relationships with the TSI Global Partners and current clients and prospects;
- assist with translating communication verbally and in writing from clients abroad;
- project coordinator responsibilities to ensure all parties are on schedule;
- research solutions on challenges and communicate appropriately, including translating within all partners and clients;
- assist with translating financial business terms to ensure accounts are accurate, including translating currencies;
- understand the assist with presenting TSI software solutions to Global Partners and client prospects; and
- assist with monitoring contract compliance, client performance, productivity analysis, etc.
International Social Media Campaigns with our entity CarryOn:
- target college students to market the CarryOn travel site concepts;
- assist with establishing Campus Ambassadors in International markets, including those that speak French and Spanish;
- Promote CarryOn, recruit Campus Ambassadors and work closely with them to build the college memberships through social media; and
- assist with establishing a presence in all Spanish speaking markets.
Global Business Analysis:
- assist with analyzing global public policies and changes within the corporate travel industry; and
- track pending legislation on transportation industry-provide industry trends how they will affect our business, trends and forecasting.
Special requirements include: travel internationally as needed, specifically to Europe; bilingual (English, Spanish, French preferred); Social Media marketing and various communication channels is preferred; good written and verbal communication skills in foreign languages; and proficient in Excel-intermediate user or stronger preferred.
Please send résumé with cover letter to:
Jeff Borgerding, VP, Human Resources & Supplier Partnerships
Travel Solutions International USA, LLC (TSI USA)
8111 LBJ Freeway, Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75204
Re: Job Order #
Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to: Certifying Officer U. S. Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration Harris Tower 233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 140
Atlanta, GA 30303
This Notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent labor certification for the relevant job opportunity.