Sales Assistant/LocalFort Worth Star-Telegram
Assist multiple Advertising Sales Representatives and clients compiling information to turn schedule from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Assists in preparation of insertion orders, monitoring of published materials, and routing of tear sheets.
- Logs and helps maintain client and job-scheduling database.
- Assists in research and preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Prepares advertising schedule for vendor tabs, special sections & other publications.
- Manages ad flow from collection of ad copy through the ad building and proofreading process.
- Communicates with team leader, sales staff, ad builders and prepress department to maintain ad flow and production schedule.
- Works with sales people on the team to meet deadlines.
- Supports the sales team in reaching team and department goals.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be reliable, trustworthy, flexible and deadline sensitive, able to work in a fast paced environment; accuracy and attention to detail are a must; basic computer skills
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.