Director of Administrative Services (530539)
Director of Administrative Services
Florida International University is a top public university that drives real talent and innovation in Miami and globally. Very high research (R1) activity and high social mobility come together at FIU to uplift and accelerate learner success in a global city by focusing in the areas of environment, health, innovation, and justice. Today, FIU has two campuses and multiple centers. FIU serves a diverse student body of more than 56,000 and 290,000 Panther alumni. U.S. News and World Report places dozens of FIU programs among the best in the nation, including international business at No. 2. Washington Monthly Magazine ranks FIU among the top 20 public universities contributing to the public good.
The Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is currently seeking a Director of Administrative Services to join our team of professionals.
- Administers donor relations activities to cultivate long-term loyalty. Leads the gift agreement routing process, ensuring donor intent and compliance.
- Creates comprehensive stewardship and impact reports and/or events for major donors (fiduciary and stewardship accountability for all funds through the aggregation of complex, sensitive, and confidential data from multiple sources (Financial Aid, University Scholarships, Endowment Management, faculty, staff, and students) to disseminate the data in a precise and orderly manner.
- Serves as liaison for HWCOM to various departments for gift agreements, reporting, fund audit and compliance.
- Maintains high-quality data management oversight (Alumni, Prospects and Donors) with Advancement-IT and University-IT. Coordinates Raiser's Edge data updates, reports, and auditing. Generates and provides regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Partners with Advancement Donor Relations to ensure compliance with stewardship plans and prepares reports.
- Provides strategic leadership on prospect research and analytics.
- Implement strategies to identify and track prospects for major gifts.
- Assess technology needs and implement tools for managing fundraising. Utilizes data mining and predictive modeling to identify prospects.
- Collaborates with Advancement-RPM team on execution of dynamic wealth and propensity reviews, discovering new major gift pipeline prospects and new sources of funding.
- Monitors monthly performance and creates financial reports using various tools such as: nVision, Oracle Business Intelligence, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel / Access. Reviews fund balances and proposes mitigation strategies.
- Assist in annual operating budget development.
- Analyzes complex data and provides strategic solutions using Tableau and Power BI.
- Supervises HWCOM Development team positions involved with data, donations, research, etc. Collaborates with HWCOM Assistant Dean on position establishment and onboarding.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply, please visit us on-line at http://careers.fiu.edu and reference job opening ID 530539.
FIU is a member of the State University System of Florida and an Equal Opportunity, Equal Access, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.