Fort Worth, TX Full time
Posted on April 12, 2018
Motivated bilingual LVN for unique position in busy orthopedic surgeons office. This person must possess excellent communication skills, be flexible and ability to work under pressure. This is a full time LVN position to assist in providing excellent healthcare and service to our patients.
Competitive wages, dental benefits and vacation
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-3
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
* Assist physician in exam rooms
* Escort patients to exam rooms, interview patients and document information in the patient chart
* Ensure all related reports, lab results and patient information filed correctly in patient chart
* Prescription medication refills
* Must be able to multi-task
* Maintain an organized system to ensure patient flow
* Perform phone triage
* Must be comfortable speaking with patients
* Front office duties: answering phones, filing, scheduling appointments, assisting patients with paperwork
* Must have current LVN license with Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners and provide documentation.
* Must be motivated, self-confident and have excellent work ethic.
* Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
* Must communicate effectively with physician, co-workers and patients.
Email resume to email@example.com