Part Time DispatcherCowboy Towing
Part Time Dispatcher for wrecker service every other weekend.
Apply in person at Cowboy Towing or call 817-461-4005
We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for incoming calls. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, transferring messages, and other related duties.
To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Answer calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to services.
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and others to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We at Cowboy Towing realize that a towing service is a professional extension of the shop we represent. Cowboy Towing provides high quality services, drivers, and equipment preferred by the foremost dealerships, auto repair, and collision centers in Arlington and surrounding communities.
• Quality Service • Available 24/7 • Reliable
You’ll get hooked on our service!