The City of Benbrook is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Code Enforcement Officer.
Summary of Classification
Under the administrative direction of the Director of Public Services, the Part-Time Code Enforcement Officer performs complaint investigations and enforces municipal code regulations and other adopted policies. The Code Enforcement Officer also performs a variety of technical tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility within the organization. See the job description below.
Minimum Education, Experience, and certification:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Texas Vehicle Operators License.
- Preferred Licensed Code Enforcement Officer or must be eligible for such registration within six months of employment.
- 20 hours/ week - generally during regular City Hall hours.
- Schedule flexibility available.
Salary: $15.00/hour (no benefits).
Position open until filled.
Complete Job Description
How to Apply:
Applications are available at City Hall, 911 Winscott Road, Benbrook, TX 76126, or by download.
Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 817-443-6204
Resumes are not accepted.