Regional Sales ManagerCentral States Health & Life Co. of Omaha
Regional Sales Manager
Fort Worth, TX
CSO, a mutual insurance company providing innovative debt protection products for over 80 years, is seeking an experienced self-motivated sales professional. Accountable for providing outstanding level of service to new clients and grow existing territory. Interested candidates must be willing to effectively travel throughout Texas and portions of Oklahoma. Ideal candidate would be centrally located near Dallas/Fort Worth.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other complimentary discipline, or equivalent experience,
- Experience in sales with emphasis in the auto dealership operations, banking, and/or in the credit union industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills required, as are strong organizational and relationship building skills.
- Ability to effectively communication and present presentations/training to individuals and to groups of people.
- Extensive knowledge of the various products and services sold through F & I offices and/or Financial Institutions a plus.
- Candidates should possess or commit to obtaining a Life & Health and Property & Casualty license.
- Experience with Consumer Lending a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively (approximately 70%) in assigned region.
CSO will extend a competitive compensation package along with a comprehensive benefit plan complete with health, dental, disability, and life coverage as well as retirement plan vehicles. A company car, computer, cell phone, and expense account will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CSO is a drug free workplace and requires post offer drug testing. CSO does not hire individuals who utilize tobacco/nicotine products in states permitting such practice. For information on what defines use of tobacco/nicotine products and those states permitting such practice, please contact Human Resources at (402) 399-3336, toll free at 800-826-6587, extension 3336 or visit CSO’s website at www.cso.com and click “Careers”. Those applicants in need of reasonable accommodations to the application, the hiring process or the position applied, should communicate the request to Human Resources.
Job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of our post-offer drug screen and a background check which includes criminal, education, and past employment. Some positions may also include credit and/or motor vehicle report. Criminal convictions do not necessarily prevent employment. Various factors may be considered including, but not limited to, the type of conviction and its relationship to the job, the nature and seriousness of any offense and the length of time since conviction. Applicants are not obligated to disclose any sealed criminal record.
|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
|Date Closes||November 3, 2019|
|Located In||Fort Worth, TX|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||11-2022.00 Sales Managers|