INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATORC & E Services
INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR
The operator works with a shift supervisor to monitor, operate, control, and maintain the wastewater pretreatment and wiping solution plants.
Job duties include:
- Operating and monitoring equipment including decanter centrifuges, diaphragm and centrifugal pumps, tank and mixers.
- Utilizing programmable logic controllers to monitor and control treatment processes.
- Conducting laboratory sampling and testing, and initiating process corrective action under direction of shift supervisor
- Performing testing and unloading of all bulk chemicals in the pumphouse
- Performing preventative maintenance on plant equipment
- Maintaining daily operational logs
- Performing routine housekeeping
- Operating a forklift and walk-behind pallet stacker
- Collecting and packaging solid waste for disposal
- Performing emergency repairs such as component replacements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a U.S. Government non-sensitive security clearance
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Job candidate will need to complete 40-hr Hazwoper, forklift and other OSHA required training.
Please email Kenneth.email@example.com
Please fax resumes to 817-232-5032