APPRENTIVE & JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERSBurtons Mechanical
APPRENTICE & JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERS needed, 1 yr expr. For more information please contact Susan at 972-602-7111 or email
We are seeking Apprentice & Journeyman plumbers for full-time positions.
You will Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings (copper, cast iron, PVC; Etc.) using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering and brazing.
- You Must have at least 2 years of recent plumbing experience.
- You Must have current license or registration with Texas State Board of Plumbing & Examiners.
- You Must have the proper ID (s) for employment purposes.
- You Must have basic hand tools required for plumbing.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.