Loss DispatcherBlackmon Mooring & BMS CAT
Loss dispatcher in corporate command center.
Monitor radio feeds, weather television stations, incoming incident notifications and news channels for property damage.
Research property types and values
Electronically dispatching to disaster res-ponders
Must be able to work with limited supervision.
Must be computer and internet savvy.
Strong focus and attention to detail is required.
2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
$14 starting plus commissions, paid medical, generous paid time off.
Apply online or send resume to email@example.com
* Hands-on training by the most knowledgeable people in the industry
* State of the art technology and equipment
* Career growth -- WE promote from within
* We pay weekly
* We provide company paid medical insurance for our employees after 60 days
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Hard working, loyal employees who want to build a long and satisfying career with us.
* Employees who want to learn and who enjoy being part of a quality focused team
* Must pass a criminal background check and a drug screen
Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is an equal opportunity employer. Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.