Custodian - 00001QHS
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Monday to Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm
What you will be doing
Under close supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment within the Distribution Center primarily in the warehouse.
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping the floors in the warehouse keeping the warehouse premises in a clean and orderly condition.
- Regularly empties and replaces all trash bags and receptacles in the warehouse.
- Moves trash from trash conveyor to trash compactor.
- Assists with minor repairs as needed and assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for picking up garbage around the outside of the Distribution Center.
- May stock merchandise or perform other warehouse-related duties if necessary.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Requires completion of a high school diploma general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
501 Patriot Parkway
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran