Assistant Superintendent - Commercial ConstructionAlpharetta Construction Company
Assistant Superintendent - Commercial Construction Multiple Commercial Construction Projects - Fort Worth/Dallas TX
The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for the overall administration, leadership, and technical direction of the project to achieve timely completion of the project. Ideal candidates for this role are those who have previously completed ground up medium to large construction projects.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
• Assist the Superintendent in day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractor staff
• Inspection of Contractor or (Sub) Contract work to ensure compliance with Contract.
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan
• Conduct quality inspections and walk-through
• Monitor site daily logs and deliveries
• Manage schedule implementation, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
• Prepare and submit Daily Reports to Superintendent
• Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings Desired Skills and Experience
• Broad understanding of construction processes and entire construction project cycle from ground up to completion
• Proven track record of successfully delivering metal and wood frame construction projects.
• Good written and verbal communication skills -Strong ability to read drawings and specifications
• Ability to delegate work appropriately.
• Strong decision making/problem solving skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Education and/or Experience
• Four year engineering/construction management degree OR equivalent technical training and related work experience.
• One plus years of industry experience specifically working on small or large commercial projects. Equally proficient in metal and wood framed construction.
• OSHA Certification (Specify 10 hour or 30 hour)
• Spanish speaking skills are a plus
About this company: With several new projects in the Fort Worth/Dallas area, Alpharetta Construction Company, LLC. (ACC) has an immediate opportunities available for an experienced Construction Assistant Superintendent. ACC is a growing, privately owned General Contractor that works exclusively for The Davis Group whom develops upscale commercial projects. ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a safe work environment and the well-being and health of its employees.
ACC is a Drug Free Workplace and pre-employment drug screening is required for all new hires.
Job Type: Full-time - Salary based on experience.